Sunday, March 20, 2011

Testimonials

I've been lucky enough to be part of the Learning Time Preschool program with two of my children, and could not be more thrilled with the quality, professionalism, commitment, and love demonstrated by Miss Tausha & Miss Emily.  They are truly passionate about the kids in their school & want to see each of them succeed.  I've loved watching my kids get excited about reading, writing, playtime, art projects & friends…the balance keeps them excited for preschool every single day! - Allison (South Jordan, Utah 2014)
**********
I have had two of my children attend Learning Time Preschool.  Both of my kids have had speech delays and some level of social anxiety....and I could not have been more impressed with their preschool experience!

Miss Tausha and Miss Emily worked wonders with pulling my kids out of their shells, building their confidence, and providing them with an environment to learn and grow both academically and socially!  Both of my kids left the 4 year old class reading and more than prepared to enter Kindergarten!

More than anything....they LOVED going to school.  Everyday began with, "Is it a school day?"  Often times when the answer was "no," there were tears shed.  I would recommend Learning Time Preschool to any one and every one!! - Chiara (South Jordan, Utah 2014)
**********

With Learning Time Preschool my twin boys looked forward to going to school. They learned all their letters, sounds, and learned to read with Miss Emily and Miss Tausha's reading program. They were well prepared and ahead when they started Kindergarten. My boys especially loved their field trips and still talk about going to Olive Garden and the pumpkin patch. Miss Emily and Miss Tausha always had a fun craft or art project with their lessons. I always loved receiving pieces of art from my kids. Thanks for taking time to care about each of my children and making them fell safe and helping them grow in their education. - Ashley (South Jordan, Utah - 2014) 
 **********
We have loved Mrs Tausha and Mrs Emily's school so much! My daughter is constantly asking when she gets to go to school next. They have always been great with giving us a schedule of what the kids are doing and are great at communicating. I would defiantly recommend learning time preschool! - Jaime (South Jordan , Utah 2014)
**********
We have loved Miss Tausha and Miss Emily for both my daughter and son over the past couple of years.  I have been impressed with how much improvement they have both shown in their writing and reading skills during the preschool year.  I love that they push the Leap Frog Letter Factory videos, especially the Phonics one.  My 4 year old watched that particular one when he was two and three years old.  He's already reading well, and not far behind my 6 year old.  We can tell these teachers love their students and want them to succeed! - Rosanna (South Jordan, Utah 2014)
**********
Tausha is a natural when it comes to being around kids.  She always has their best interest at heart.  Several of my children have had the great opportunity to learn under her direction as a preschool teacher.  Tausha has such a love for children and she enjoys watching them progress and grow. 

Tyler says, "I liked the activities and the stations at Miss Tausha's preschool.  That was fun!"If you are looking for a fun and loving environment for learning and a place where your child can create and explore, this is the preschool for you!- Susie Smith (Current Owner of Little Explorers Preschool) 
*********
I have known Emily for the past several years and have had the opportunity to work with her in several different auxiliaries, she has also taught my own children.  She is a very patient, creative, and responsible person.  Emily works hard to help each child feel loved, and you can tell that the children lone her due to the smiles she brings to their faces.  -Heather (Elementary Teacher - Riverton, Utah)
**********
Mrs. Tausha taught my little girl last year in Eagle Mt.  She loved going to preschool, she always felt comfortable going right in and having a couple of hours to her self to learn with the other children. She was taught pretty early how to read, Mrs. Tausha always made an effort at least once a week to read with each child individually.  My child especially loved this !!  She was always excited to show her teacher the new words she had learned throughout the week !  Mrs. Tausha was a great teacher to our child, I appreriate the time she took to teach the children about fire safety, colors, phone numbers and the seasons !!  She was a GREAT preschool teacher and my daughter still asks on a daily basis if she can go back !!  Thanks Tausha !   -Reilly Larsen (Manager of Old Navy)
**********
Tausha was my son's preschool teacher just before he entered kindergarten.  My son has a strong personality and I was worried about how he would do in a preschool setting.  Tausha was great with him and really saw the positive and was able to help him have a great experience and really prepared him for kindergarten.  Her patience and creativity are outstanding and she genuinely loves the children and loves teaching!-Cheryl Stoner (Previous Teacher At The Ranches Academy)
**********
Emily helped teach my oldest daughter in a few different pre-school settings.  She was patient with the children and very good at making things fun for them.  Her themes were always creative and exciting for the kids, and they seemed to learn better when they remembered it being fun.  I think she will do well as a teacher.  - Patty (Meridian, Idaho)
**********
When I told Parker hello from you, he was so happy! I asked him if he remembered your preschool and how he liked it so I could include it in this referral. He responded with, "When I'm a Dad, I want my kids to go to Miss Tausha's preschool!" I thought that was as good a referral as any! :) Personally, I thought you did a great job as a preschool teacher and always made the kids feel loved, welcome and safe. Thank you for helping make learning fun for my son. We miss you and hope you are doing well!-Jennifer Moon (Eagle Mountain, UT)


No comments:

Post a Comment